Welcome Guest

MizzouRah's Picks Week IX

Posted on: November 6, 2020 at 17:13:51 CT
MizzouRah MU
Member For:
21.84 yrs
Level:
M.O.B. Votes:
2-3 last week ATS and 18-15 on the year.

I'm afraid this week got super busy on me (and with no MU game I guess I am less invested) so I am just going to have to put up a few quick picks.

I realize K-STATE has taken a step back and QB and last week's performance was eye-opening (not in a good way) but there is a real rivalry with Oklahoma State and the 'Cats are still motivated by the chance at a conference titie. I'll take K-STATE PLUS 12.5

I missed the number I wanted but I still like MICHIGAN (-3.5) on the road against an Indiana team that hasn't been that impressive moving the ball (but they are winning)

I'll pick a few SEC games..

I look for VANDERBILT (+19) to realize this is as good of a chance to win as they have and I think Mason can figure out some things defensively It stays close in Starkville.

I had SOUTH CAROLINA as a pick but that number really moved so I will just go with one more pick.

GEORGIA (-3) gets it done against Florida. Their defense is fantastic and they will have just enough offense here to get it done. MU was soundly beaten by Florida but there were a lot of self-inflicted problems.

That's all for this week! Good luck to your team!
Report Message

Please explain why this message is being reported.

Handle:
Password:
Subject:

MESSAGE THREAD

MizzouRah's Picks Week IX - MizzouRah MU - 11/6 17:13:51
     cats will get boat-raced if moore and parker are out(nm) - tmcats KSU - 11/7 10:29:55

©2020 Fanboards L.L.C. — Our Privacy Policy   About Tigerboard