Survival Guide for SEC fans Visiting "THE ZOU"
Posted on: July 10, 2012 at 19:49:11 CT
Ned Racine MU
1. Don't wear red, we'll think you are a Husker and throw things at you.( probably an empty flask)
2. New pass out rule will force more hard core drinking at the games-Flasks and hard liquor are now "in" and we will be more drunk-win or lose
3. When your team comes on our field, we will boo like hell, when your band comes on our field, we will boo like hell. Get ready for it.
4. Our bathrooms are a dump and small, please pee before half time so it isn't crowded.
5. You will be shocked at how poorly run our jumbo tron is used. Get ready for the Case IH RED ZONE. Gawd it is awful! Pathetic really
6. You're going to hate the Missouri Waltz, even I hate the Missouri Waltz!
7. Old women are still women and will be hit on and fair game!
8. The best seats for visiting fans is the Hill. Feel free to sit there.
9. Pass on Tiger Town and go straight to Harpos.
10. In the past pinkel has never run it up on any other teams. I hope that changes. We could have scored 75 on Nebraska in 2007/08 and Pinkel kept it in the 50s I am still so ****ed.