My questions would be
Posted on: April 23, 2012 at 09:11:56 CT
1. If the limited personel last season that necessitated him going small and resulted in a speed advantage at every position against virtually every opponent changed his philosophy on the game? Since upon coming to MU his general offensive philosophy was to play inside out in a more traditional sense, did he take anything away from last season that changes the way he approaches things going forward (such as this year when we are so guard heavy, but have frontcourt depth as well).
2. What was he going to say, but couldn't get it out, at the conclusion of the Big 12 tourney?
3. From a tactical perspective, if he could replay the Norfolk State game what would be the first thing he would adjust?
4. He earned National Coach of the Year this season for juggling an extremely limited roster in terms of options, and this year he has the opposite problem. What is his ideal mix of minutes and what roles does he see being necessary to define for certain players?
5. This will be your third conference in 3 years. How does your preperation differ, if at all, for this upcoming season going into the SEC?